_____- Navigation rapide -

Mes Digiscraps___Caroline Vidal Photographe | le blog___Project 365 : 1 photo/jour

dimanche 29 mars 2009

Breakfast


day 88


=> semaine en images ICI

2 commentaires:

Tiffany a dit…

Did you make those crossants? I love crossants. I make them once in a while. Do they have chocolate in them? I have tried putting chocolate chips in mine, but I would love to have an original french crossant recipe.

Avez-vous fait ces crossants ? J'aime des crossants. Je les fais de temps à autre. Ont-ils le chocolat dans eux ? J'ai essayé de mettre des morceaux de chocolat dans le mien, mais j'aimerais avoir une recette crossant française originale.

Caroline a dit…

Sorry to disappoint you Tiffany, but these croissants are frozen products that I bought at Picard's.
They're really yummy, cheap and fast to cook.
Maybe you can find the same in a shop near you !?!

And I found this nice video recipe here.

Have a nice day. Thanks for the comment :)